Huron Consulting Group Consulting Associate, OFSAA - Nationwide in Chicago, Illinois
Consulting companies are not all created equal and while Huron values a humble attitude, we don’t mind admitting one fact: the collective experience of our colleagues and our global footprint gives us a distinct edge in the Enterprise Solutions & Analytics arena. Because our clients rely on Huron’s forward-thinking perspective, we take the brightest consultants and immerse them in a collaborative culture that fosters brilliance.
As a leader of cloud implementations, we have significant Oracle, Workday, and Salesforce expertise and are the largest and fastest-growing EPM firm in North America. With inspiring capabilities in Enterprise Performance Management (EPM), Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Business Intelligence, Data Integration (and so much more), Huron guarantees to ignite your true potential.
The innovation and insight we develop today become the solutions of tomorrow.
In this role, you will work with Huron and client team members throughout the entire implementation lifecycle, including planning, configuration, design, build, testing, training, change management, go-live and post-production support. The Consulting Associate (OFSAA) will be responsible for assisting in all aspects of system implementation including requirement gathering, application design, application configuration and implementation.
The Consulting Associate (OFSAA) will also be responsible to:
• Interpret client business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
• Consult on data integration and data reporting considerations
• Provide technical/functional assistance in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures that meet user-defined requirements.
• Build detail design documents to help in the application build effort
• Support development staff by assisting with functionality questions, addressing testing issues, training on product deployment and delivery functions, as assigned.
• Deliver successful implementation, data design, and data validation for OFSAA and its various suite of applications ranging from PFT, FTP, LRM, ALM, FCCM, and Customer Insight for clients
• At least 2-5 years’ experience in technology consulting
• At least 2-5 years’ experience in analyzing requirements, writing functional specifications, conducting tests, troubleshooting issues and interfacing with business users
• Experience with the installation of software components of 3-tier systems (Application server, Web server, Database Server)
• Experience with various operating systems including Windows, Unix, and Linux
• Some(Intermediate) SQL/PL SQL knowledge
• Knowledge of Oracle RDBMS Management
• Knowledge of Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications (OFSAA) strongly preferred
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Knowledge of financial process and functional processes
• Huron requires a Bachelor’s Degree in a field related to this position or equivalent work experience
• Willingness to travel up to 80%
At Huron, we’re redefining what a consulting organization can be. We go beyond advice to deliver results that last. We inherit our client’s challenges as if they were our own. We help them transform for the future. We advocate. We make a difference. And we intelligently, passionately, relentlessly do great work…together.
Are you the kind of person who stands ready to jump in, roll up your sleeves and transform ideas into action? Then come discover Huron.
Whether you have years of experience or come right out of college, we invite you to explore our many opportunities. Find out how you can use your talents and develop your skills to make an impact immediately. Learn about how our culture and values provide you with the kind of environment that invites new ideas and innovation. Come see how we collaborate with each other in a culture of learning, coaching, diversity and inclusion. And hear about our unwavering commitment to make a difference in partnership with our clients, shareholders, communities and colleagues.
Huron Consulting Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, and vision coverage to employees and dependents; a 401(k) plan with a generous employer match; an employee stock purchase plan; a generous Paid Time Off policy; and paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Our Wellness Program supports employee total well-being by providing free annual health screenings and coaching, bank at work, and on-site workshops, as well as ongoing programs recognizing major events in the lives of our employees throughout the year. All benefits and programs are subject to applicable eligibility requirements.
Huron is fully committed to providing equal employment opportunity to job applicants and employees in recruitment, hiring, employment, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, training, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Huron will not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, religion, veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, creed, citizenship or any other status protected by laws or regulations in the locations where we do business. We endeavor to maintain a drug-free workplace.
Category: Enterprise Solutions & Analytics Consulting
Category: Financial Services Consulting
Opportunity Type: Experienced
Country: United States
Requisition ID: 4431