Huron Consulting Group Lead Consultant, Security Workflow - Multiple Locations in Portland, Oregon
Huron’s thriving global footprint stems largely from our desire to drive Enterprise Solutions (ES) support to unprecedented levels. So we employ cutting-edge talent and give them every tool in the box—so they can think outside the box. We hire Oracle, Workday, and PeopleSoft functional specialists who are hard-wired to implement end-to-end ERP solutions. We assemble gifted consultants dedicated to healthcare and higher education and provide them every complex initiative available so they can help clients transform and flourish.
That’s where you come in…
Huron’s capacity to grow as an ES leader hinges on the ES team we assemble. But we’re also dedicated to your career objectives. Join our team as the expert you are now and ignite the career that you’ve always envisioned. Huron has the resources…the roadmap…the vision to get you there.
Construct solutions. Cultivate your expertise. Never stop evolving.
Lead the analysis, design, configuration, and development (if required), and testing of security from/to the Oracle SaaS applications. Will provide thought leadership in the application and data security to client and broader audience(s) as needed to assist in the adoption of new methodologies for system authentication and authorization. In this capacity, will be dedicated to the development/configuration, unit testing, and documentation of technical requirements that will support the rollout of new features and processes. Will perform knowledge sharing and practical instruction to teach client’s technical resources the applicable new skills related to Oracle Cloud technologies.
Let’s get to work – together.
• Experience in the design, build/configuration, test, and deployment of security and workflow for base functionality and integrations for the Oracle Cloud
• Experience applying Oracle ERP Cloud security and workflow administration tools and techniques, including the use of the Security Console, Compare Role feature, and data access rules
• Demonstrated understanding of the standard Oracle Job Roles delivered with the application
• Ability to develop overall approach and guiding principles for security and workflow
• Experience gathering requirements for security and workflow setup as well as evaluation of delivered roles to determine if any new or custom roles are needed to meet requirements
• Knowledge of how to set up custom roles or grouping of roles
• Experience integrating Shibboleth or other technologies for authentication and single sign-on
• Experience maintaining security and workflow configuration documentation and conducting a formal knowledge transfer to client security and workflow resources
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems/Technology or Engineering
• Experienced in business process mapping and identification of application actors that will perform transactions in Oracle Cloud applications
• Ability to configure Oracle Cloud applications to perform auto-provisioning of security roles
• Experience performing formal testing of Oracle Cloud applications
• Experience working with Oracle to file and resolve Service Requests
• Knowledge of segregation of duties (SOD) as a key control and ability to ensure the Oracle Cloud application roles are compliant with client’s SOD policies
At Huron, we’re redefining what a consulting organization can be. We go beyond advice to deliver results that last. We inherit our client’s challenges as if they were our own. We help them transform for the future. We advocate. We make a difference. And we intelligently, passionately, relentlessly do great work…together.
Are you the kind of person who stands ready to jump in, roll up your sleeves and transform ideas into action? Then come discover Huron.
Whether you have years of experience or come right out of college, we invite you to explore our many opportunities. Find out how you can use your talents and develop your skills to make an impact immediately. Learn about how our culture and values provide you with the kind of environment that invites new ideas and innovation. Come see how we collaborate with each other in a culture of learning, coaching, diversity and inclusion. And hear about our unwavering commitment to make a difference in partnership with our clients, shareholders, communities and colleagues.
Huron Consulting Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, and vision coverage to employees and dependents; a 401(k) plan with a generous employer match; an employee stock purchase plan; a generous Paid Time Off policy; and paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Our Wellness Program supports employee total well-being by providing free annual health screenings and coaching, bank at work, and on-site workshops, as well as ongoing programs recognizing major events in the lives of our employees throughout the year. All benefits and programs are subject to applicable eligibility requirements.
The Company is fully committed to providing equal employment opportunity in recruitment, employment, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, education and all other terms of employment. Huron will not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, Vietnam era of veteran status, physical or mental disability, creed, citizen status or any other status protected by federal, state of local law. We endeavor to maintain a drug-free workplace.
Category: Healthcare Consulting
Category: Higher Education Consulting
Opportunity Type: Experienced
Country: United States
Job Type: Full-time Salary